AmigaActive (1413/2143)

From:Jonathan Drain
Date:20 May 2000 at 19:23:58
Subject:Re: Ah, the good old days...

From: Gerald Mellor <g.m.mellor@sms.ed.ac.uk>

[Boing Appicon]
> Was that an appicon that you could drag any type of file onto and it
> would launch the relevant viewer? Or was there more to it than that?

Well, pretty much so. I'd quite like to see it with options to open a file
with various programs, such as an image viewer, image editor, various Arexx
scripts for conversion to other formats... perhaps even more appicons...

> I take it you haven't used OS3.5? :) Or MCP, for that matter?

Unfortunately, I'm stuck using Windows and with a definate lack of cash...

Jonathan Drain - I'd explain it to you, but your head would explode.
Email: digital@ukonline.co.uk ICQ: 39945538
Visit my WEBSITE at: http://www.jonnydigital.co.uk

"I beg your pardon. What do you mean I'm naked?" -- C3P0

72% off on Name brand Watches!
Come and buy today and get free shipping!